Position: Project Manager
Company Name: Oil & Gas Construction Group
Experience: 15 to 20 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Mechanical Degree
Skills: PMP certified is a must, Contract, Planning and cost management
Mode of Interview: Skype/phone
To independently lead and manage the engineering function and manage a team of multidiscipline engineers for various upstream/downstream EPIC/fabrication/multidiscipline construction projects from enquiry stage to project execution stage.
- Oil and Gas Experience is a must
- PMP certified is a must
- Working in a contracting company is a must not End-user side.
- Strong command on Contract, Planning and cost management.
- Construction experience.
- Managing a project of value not less than 30 million USD in the same position as Project manager.
- To enhance processes and procedures in the current engineering function and create new processes and procedures to cater to large value EPC projects.
- To lead a team of multiple discipline engineers and draughtsman in the proper execution of engineering related activities for various projects.
- To work closely with the project team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified scope.
- To manage the design issues with the sub-contractors and ensure compliance with the client design.