Position: Construction Manager
Company Name: Oil & Gas Group
Location: Saudi Arabia
Experience: 15 to 20 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Skills: Good Knowledge About Construction Manager
Mode of Interview: Skype and Mobile
Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project. Monitor construction productivity, schedule performance. Should have experience in oil & gas projects.
- Construction managers must be good at planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Construction managers must make lots of decisions, such as picking subcontractors, materials, paints, and more.
- As the boss on site, construction managers must lead their teams, and keep them motivated and focused on the job.
- Good writing and speaking skills are needed by construction managers when communicating with employees, writing proposals, subcontractors, procuring materials and dealing with clients.
- Construction managers must know construction methodologies, read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
- Deadlines are crucial in construction. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.