Position: Planning Engineer
Company Name: Oil & Gas Construction Group
Location: UAE / KSA
Experience: 8 to 14 Year
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Mechanical Degree
Skills: Prepare Material, Manpower & Equipment deployment plan for required progress under construction & EPC Contracts
Mode of Interview: Skype/phone
- Prepare Material, Manpower & Equipment deployment plan for required progress under construction & EPC Contracts.
- Generate Periodical Progress Reports, like- exceptional reports, MPR & MIS for client & top management.
- Responsible for Engineering & Procurement Co-ordination of EPC Projects
- Responsible for preparing Budget in consultation with Project Manager and upon approval carry out control of cost, based on assessment of the progress of the actual cost incurred & to project cost to complete balance activities Engineering Sub-contractors bill checking against actual Progress.
- Should be able to work out accurate estimates of likely monthly billing and prepare & submission of billing to the client (engineering & procurement).
- Regular co-ordination interdepartmental at site- consultant-client
- Preparing and submitting Planning packages, Schedule of Rates, Invoice formats and other reports as per Bid requirements
- Resource Loading & Budgeting