Position: Cost Control Engineer
Company Name: Oil & Gas Construction Group
Location: UAE / KSA
Experience: 8 to 14 Years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Skills: Good Knowledge of Cost Control
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Skype
- Advance knowledge in finance and quantity surveying.
- Relevant years of experience with Oil & gas companies as cost control engineer.
- Should have analytical and auditing skills.
- Familiar with the interface between planning and cost control.
- Ability to administrate cost control on multiple operations and projects.
- Ability to manage projects cost control engineers (strong/ imposing personality.
- Good experience in EPC projects.
- GCC experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Oil and Gas experience
- Working in Contracting company is a plus.
- Good in depth planning knowledge.
- Expertise in drawing review and preparing MTO (Piping and Steel structure).
- Exposure in International codes and standard.
- Fabrication and installation sequence of site erection works.
- Review vendor documents.
- Selecting Subcontractors.
- Resource allocation for site works.
- Project Co-ordination.
- Subcontractor & Vendor coordination & expediting
- Capable of handling multidiscipline Projects.