Position: Civil Site Supervisor
Company Name: Metworld DMCC, Africa
Location: Western Africa, Ivory Coast
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
Qualification: Diploma in Civil
Skills: Knowlage of construction well as subcontractors
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Skype
Urgent Required Civil Site Supervisor for Western Africa
Experience - 5 to 10 Years (GCC experience not complulsory)
Age Limit - 30 to 45
Job Location - Western Africa, Ivory Coast
Food + Accommodaction+Transportation provided by Company
• Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
• Analyzing blueprints to ensure the construction project meets design, safety, and budget specifications.
• Preparing the material and equipment requirement as per the shed size, with no wastage of raw material like cement and steel.
• Oversee day to day operations of the facility and making sure the project handover is on time.
• Capable of doing structural planning and adding material requirement input.
• Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment.
• Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports.
• Set project goals and oversee projects to completion; schedule and track assignments.
• Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.