Position: CNC Operator
Company Name: Prestigious Company in Romania
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Qualification: Diploma or Graduate
Skills: CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype
Experience minim 2 years
Location- Bucharest, Romania
Industry - CNC machine tools
Working Hours - 5 days per week/ 8 hours per day
Employment Contract - 2year
• Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
• Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
• Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
• Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
• Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
• Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Provide timelines to clients.
• Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
• Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
• Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
For Apply Send c.v on firstname.lastname@example.org