Position: Electric/Electronic Engineer (CNC Shop)
Company Name: Prestigious Company in Romania
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Qualification: B-Tech in Electrical
Skills: Maintaining the PREVENTIVE, BREAKDOWN, PLANNED Maintenance of CNC, VMC Machine Shop
Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype
Electric/Electronic Engineer (CNC Shop)
Experience minim 2 years
Location- Bucharest, Romania
Industry - CNC machine tools
Services the sold CNC machines
Working Hours - 5 days per week/ 8 hours per day
Employment Contract - 2year
• Maintaining the PREVENTIVE, BREAKDOWN, PLANNED Maintenance of CNC, VMC Machine Shop
• Preparation of Preventive Maintenance Checklist, Diagnosis of Checkpoints and Modification of PM checklist according to requirement.
• Coordinating, Attending and recording Breakdowns of all CNC, VMC & PLC Based Machines in SIEMENS, FANUC Controller.
• Ability to troubleshoot / Fault finding on Electric, Electronic circuits & Hydraulic circuits
• Back Up & Parameter reference of Fanuc, Siemens control
• Very strong in Root cause analysis & countermeasures by using Problem solving tools
• Reduction of spare part cost in proper Maintenance diagnosis
• Knowledge on PLC, Sensors, Hydraulic Controls, Robotics,
• Able to Read, Decode Electrical, CNC and PLC m/c, Contractor logic, drawings, Ladder
• Ensuring all TPM activities to be Carried out as per Schedule.
• Ensuring Effective Implementation of Planned Maintenance & Autonomous Maintenance.
• Updating all standards of TPM as per Client Guidelines.
• Procuring Spares and Maintaining as per the requirement to reduce breakdown time of all machines reducing Spare cost by standardizing of spares and in-house repairing.
• Monitoring MTTR & MTBF of each Manufacturing process & Ensuring Machine uptime above 99 %.
• Ensuring 5S & Safety at all workplaces of Maintenance Department.
• Knowledge of IATF requirements & SAP
Apply - firstname.lastname@example.org