𝐇𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 for Civil Construction – IRAQ
Urgent required 𝐇𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 for Civil Construction
Work Place: Baghdad – Iraq
Schedule: basic working hours schedule shall be Nine (9) hours/day, Saturday to Thursday, that is to say, a total of a maximum 48 working hours per week, knowing that the employee is entitled to one-hour break per day.
Experience: 3 years plus of work experience
Languages: English & Arabic
No. of Vacancies
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to communicate effectively with regulatory authorities, government officials, and senior executives.
- Successful leadership and hands-on direction of HSE issues
- Experience in taking on an HSE leadership role during the construction phases
- Problem-solving abilities
- Proper English Reporting
- Very well Organized
- Ensures all HSE processes and procedures are implemented and standardized.
- Tracks health and safety metrics and use the data to identify and to reduce risk.
- Assists in all aspects of incident investigation, including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions
- Ensures emergency response systems, policies and procedures are in place to manage emergency situations.
- Maintains all Federal, State, and Local permits in current and valid condition.
- Maintains current working knowledge of all applicable HSE regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree + OSHA or NEBOSH certificate
- Accommodation on site with insurance & 3 daily meals.
- 1 round-trip ticket per year