HEPE Pipe Welder
We are looking for HEPE Pipe Welder to assemble and maintain high-precision piping systems.
(Minimum 5 Years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry)
No. of Vacancies
- Must have a good understanding of metalworking and welding processes
- Basic knowledge of MIG, TIG, and Stick welder machines
- The pipe welder's responsibilities include inspecting materials, maintaining tools, performing pre-welding preparations, welding components according to specifications and diligently following safety regulations.
- You should also be prepared to work in cramped places and harsh weather conditions. To be successful as a pipe welder, you should be able to study schematics and devise welding plans.
- A top pipe welder should work with great attention to detail and must be able to deliver a consistent and smooth weld.
What is a HDPE Pipe Welder?
A HDPE pipe welder is a machine that uses heat and pressure to join two pieces of plastic tubing together.
What qualifications are required to become a HDPE Pipe Welder?
Some basic qualifications for becoming a HDPE pipe welder include: having experience welding iron or steel, being able to read and follow welded diagrams, possessing good hand-eye coordination, have some knowledge of arc welding techniques.
AED 2,300 – 2,500