QA/QC Civil Engineer
We are looking for QA/QC Engineer – (Civil) for UAE
Must have Oil and Gas Experience
- Civil QA/QC Engineer Coordinates with Client/consultants, Statuary bodies for various clearances required for project execution and Engineers on site and must implement the direction of the client representative.
- Implement QA/QC (Quality Assurance and Quality Control) Procedure & Inspection Test Plan (ITP) for the project and ensure that the work is done as per Approved Drawings/Specification.
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with Client approved Quality Control Plans, Drawing, Construction Scope of work & Specifications.
No. of Vacancies
8+ Years Working Experience ( Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in Oil& Gas Industry)
- Inspect field sites to observe and evaluate the facilities and structure and to collect field surveys data and measurements.
- Quality control test on materials in the field as well as in job for civil and refractory related material.
- It is prime duty to hold any activities not comp-line with the approved standard & specification.
- Reporting any kind of non-conformities (NCR) to the quality control Site Engineer/supervisor.
- Civil Quality Engineer Keeps quality records, conducting internal & external quality audits and handling document control.
- Undertake timely calibration of equipment & maintaining records of various equipment.
- Keeping quality records, conducting internal & external quality audits and handling document control.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
8 to 10 Years
2 Years Contracts Food + Accommodation + Transporation by Company