Site Manager (Civil) for Iraq
We are looking for Site Manager for Iraq having 15 years of civil construction experience.
No. of Vacancies
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Good initiative and logical thinking skills.
- Manage the whole site staff including such as inspectors, engineers, project administrators and subcontractors,
- Providing technical solutions & follow up regarding the project construction progress on the site,
- Monitoring the Planning to ensure a proper progress within the scheduled time frame and organizing the work on site.
- Ensuring all the site teams' work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training to site team and team-building sessions when required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Chair weekly project coordination meetings in the absence of the Project Director/Chairman and the Resident Engineer.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Keeping track of updates with international codes and advancements in construction.
- Monitoring the Processing of our PQP and the site supervision as required.
- Managing and direct all the site staff members and the operations, constructions, and the maintenance activities at project site,
- Providing technical advice to the Contractor's staff regarding construction works and program-modification,
- Inspecting project site to monitor progress and control conformance to design stipulation and safety or sanitation standards,
- Preparing reports on the required topics,
- Directing or participating in surveying to lay out installations and build reference marks, grades, or peak to guide construction,
- Manage the project towards expanded long—term profitability, monitor and document project processes while protecting the Company from financial and legal risk.
- Assist in the development of local office standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepare effective written correspondence for management, personnel, and others to provide analysis, direction and/or information.
- Monitors the maintenance and update of project data
- Monitors services vis-à-vis the contract requirements and identify changes in project scope, schedules or services that result in supplemental or additional services and bring such changes to the immediate attention of Management.
- Other tasks that ensure proper flow of site works.
Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Accommodation on site with insurance & 3 daily meals.
- 1 round-trip ticket per year
- 30 days annual leaves/year starting after 14 months of the date of commencement.