HEPE Pipe welding Supervisor
We are looking for HEPE Pipe welding Supervisor to assemble and maintain high-precision piping systems.
(Minimum 5 Years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry)
No. of Vacancies
- Must have a good understanding of metalworking and welding processes
- Basic knowledge of MIG, TIG, and Stick welder machines
- Ability to read schematics and understand engineering drawings
- Good manual dexterity with welders’ tools (welding torches, stick hammers)
- Proven experience in HDPE pipe fabrication
- The pipe welder's responsibilities include inspecting materials, maintaining tools, performing pre-welding preparations, welding components according to specifications and diligently following safety regulations.
- You should also be prepared to work in cramped places and harsh weather conditions. To be successful as a pipe welder, you should be able to study schematics and devise welding plans.
- A top pipe welder should work with great attention to detail and must be able to deliver a consistent and smooth weld.
- Pipe Welder Responsibilities: Reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Determining the required tools, materials and welding methods. Assembling, installing and repairing pipe components and systems according to specifications.
- Inspecting materials, equipment, and tools. Maintaining supplies, equipment, and tools. Preparing working materials by clamping, cutting or applying chemical solutions to piping.
- Examining completed welds to ensure they are free of defects, smooth, and functional.
What is a HDPE Pipe Welder?
A HDPE pipe welder is a machine that uses heat and pressure to join two pieces of plastic tubing together.
What qualifications are required to become a HDPE Pipe Welder?
Some basic qualifications for becoming a HDPE pipe welder include: having experience welding iron or steel, being able to read and follow welded diagrams, possessing good hand-eye coordination, have some knowledge of arc welding techniques.
Diploma / Degree in Engineering